Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
i'm fat. aiks~
I'm fat. My life is over. I might as well die.
.
..
...
....
.....
Just kidding.
I'm serious about the first sentence though.
I have seriously gain weight from sitting too much, indulging too much of you tube.
"We Got Married" is really really fun to watch.
If you have nothing to do, consider watching it.
It's 2 celebrities being paired up and have a make-believe marriage life.
I love it totally.
Got to see my darling Andy cooking, doing house chores, such an ideal husband. ^_^
I had only 2 complains.
i) He's so thin nowadays, he should gain a bit more weight.
ii) His hairstyle doesn't suit him, I really hate it. :(
Photobucket
It looks something like this.
My Andy Oppa doesn't look cute in this hairstyle. *sob sob*


Back to me gaining fat part.
I was staring myself in the mirror, looking at the parts where girls store fats easily, i.e the tummy, the thighs and of course the butts.
You have no idea what an ugly sight is..
Of course I can't take picture & show you.
After all, I have my image to keep. *wink*


Must eat less, must sit less, must sleep less.
Exercise more, study more, and do house chores more.
That way.. maybe my fats will disappear??
Haha~


K lar.. before goin off.
Another 2 pic of my honey, Andy Oppa.
Photobucket
This pic is him sleeping peacefully.
Doesn't he look like an angel??
Sigh.. I wanna sleep next to him. *dreamy look*


Photobucket
Credit: MyShinhwa
This was taken during Shinhwa's first album, "Resolver".
It was 10 years ago.
I find it so super duper cute, feel like pinching & hugging him so badly.
How can a guy be this cute??!!!!!! *boucing around with happiness*


Bye bye, good luck for midterms. :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 5:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates