Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
happy birthday to darlnig Shin Dee~!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
July is a month with lots of bday boys & girls.
So I'm goin to write another bday post again.
Haha~
Looks like I'm really lack of things to write.
Ideas!! Faster come quickly to me!!!!!!!! :p


To this special girl, who self-proclaimed she's my niece.
She called me auntie in the beginnin but stop callin me tat after knowing the real me.
She's one that attract money easily.
Also one that can build r/s with real aunties & uncles easily.
She teman me to shop for my clothes & also the only friend that play board game with me.
She was always there to listen & comfort me when I'm down.
Also another Japanese & Anime freak. (where are the Korean freak??)
It will be an endless list to describe her but by now, she should know who she is d rite??


She's the girl in the pic below:
Photobucket
She's in the middle & her name is Shin Dee!!!!!!!
Hope u'll always be happy & adorable.
Missin ya, hopin to cya soon. XD
*muakz**hugzz*

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 3:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates