Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
read it if u're bored.
Photobucket
I want this.. I want this badly!! *pouting lips*
This is a limited edition watch, Swatch only producing 3000 & they are selling it in Japan.
Sigh.. I know I'm not going to get it but still.. I can still blog about it rite??


I want a lot of things.
I want all Shinwha CDs.
I want all Shinhwa posters.
I want all Shinhwa products.
I want to watch all shows with Shinhwa in.
I want to know how to read, write, speak & listen in Korean language.
And you know what I want the most??
I want to meet them in person & tell Andy how much I like him.


Well.. you're rite.. I'm obsessed with Shinhwa, very much but you can't blame me.
It's so hard to get any of their items in Malaysia.
Not much people know them, not much shops selling their stuffs.
I felt so deprived.
I went to Sungei Wang once.. the one place which I thought I'll have my hand on any Shinhwa items, whether is a CD, doll, poster, sticker, fan, document holder.. or anythin, just as long as they are on it.
But no.. I can't get ANY.
I spent a few hours walking around, searching for all shops that were possible selling, be it a comic shop or music shop, but there is no sigh of them.. all I saw was DBSK.
My bro told me that they're old, that's why they aren't popular.
He was right, I can't deny it.
The truth hurts.. but it made me love them even more, appreciating every single thing of theirs that I had.


Sometimes I wonder if I'm not deprived, would I cherish them as much?
It's just like my walk with Christ.
I'm not deprive of him, so I do not appreciate him as much.
I joined CF, I had a lot of Christian friends.
Even though my family aren't Christians, they never stopped me from going to church.
I have the freedom to attend any church, my parents even send me there.
I'm allowed to join Christian camps, Christian conference.
There are a lot of Christian CDs, Christian books around.
But do I ever seek them or buying them?
I know that Jesus will never leave me, no matter how sinful I am.
I know He will never forsake me despite of how much I hurt him.
But what I did to repay him?
I do nothing.


I listen to Shinhwa's songs everyday but I can't even spend 15 mins a day to spend with him.
I watch Shinhwa's youtube clips everyday but I can't spend 15 mins reading my bible.
I'm willing to spend more than I can afford to buy SHinhwa's stuffs but I can't give God just as much.
I tell people how much I like about Shinhwa but I never tell people how much God loves them.
So it makes me figure..
What if one day I'm really deprived of Christ's love, what if one day Jesus was so disappointed with me and decided to let me go, what if one day all my Christian's friends decided to leave me alone?
How will I be and what will become of me??
Will I wake up only on that day and realise how important God is to me?
Will I cried until I have no more tears and there is still no forgiveness for me?
Will I be resentful learning there's no turning back and there's no way ahead for me as well?


Erm.. turning into quite an heavy post, didn't mean to develop it that way but I'm glad I blurt them out. :p
Looks like I ought to do something about myself.. hmm..
Alrite, thanks for reading & hope you enjoy the remaining of your holiday. :)
Tas.

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 8:53 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thats an encouraging post cp! thanks :)

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    thanks for reading the post.
    haha~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates