Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, August 09, 2008
2008 Beijing Olympic.. not really??
He's so so so cute!!!!!!!!
Alrite, I have been saying I dun like younger guys but now I can't help it.. I like him!!!!!!!
Haha~


I was at home watching the 2008 Beijing Olympic opening ceremony.
This is my first time watching Olympic opening ceremony.
The whole thing was awesome, indescribable.
Even though I never watch the previous ones before, but I believe this is one of the best Olympic opening ceremony ever. (hopefully I'm correct la :p)


I'm pretty impress with 2 programmes from the whole event.
Not to say the others do not impress me, but these two just blow my mind off.
The first one was 60 seconds countdown.
I wish I can show you the pics.. but I can't find any online. Aiks~
If you watch it, you know what I mean.
Can't believe it's manual, absolutely respect the performers, they really worked hard for it.


Photobucket
Credit: somewhere in cyber?
This is another one that made people go "wow".
Manual as well, absolutely stunning.
They form the word "和", meaning peace.
I'm so glad I watched it.
Yeah~


After all these fabulous performance, all the athletes from various nations come in.
None of my family is interested. =.="
I was the only watchin it.
And guess who I saw??
Lots of cute guys of course!! *wink*


The cutest among all:
Photobucket
Credit: CCTV?
The flag-bearer from Luxembourg, Raphael Stacchiotti!!!!!!!
He looks so cute rite??
Look at his eyes.
Look at his smiles. *melt*
My eyes just shine when I saw him.
So I searched about him online.
Apparently lots of girls found him hot too.
One even commented him as A-grade Hottie, which I totally agree. *grin*
Even my own mom agreed that he's hot.
Then guess what I found??
He's only 16 this year!!!
I straight away GG.. he's younger than my youngest bro, CS.
I don't want to be called a pedophile.
Felt so old suddenly.

Photobucket
Credit: Roland Miny Press Photo
He's the one on the left.
Such nice figure rite?? *drool*
He was born in 9-3-1992, & he's joining 200m freestyle men swimming (hope I'm right) in this Olympic.
I can't watch his match.. it's scheduled tomorrow nite. *sad eyes*
Hopefully a cute guy like him will win a medal for his country.
Conclusion for the day: I like cute guys~ *dancing across the room*
K.. CP, stop pedo-ing and go back to your study.
Tatas, ppl~


update: for those who are interested in him, click here or here.
There are more pics of him. :)
Apparently he's the most discussed Olympic athletes now.
Seems like all the girls searching for his news only. *wink*

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 5:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates