Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, September 08, 2008
my tot tonite.
I ditch the MULS AGM and went for the meeting in CF instead.
I had a valid reason - my close friends are either the committees or they didn't go.
You don't expect me to sit alone looking so left out rite??
At least I know I won't be if I go CF, got Louis, Lucius, Wayne, Zi Jian and many more. XD


The meeting for CF tonite is to talk about the AGM on Wednesday.
Jia Tsing gave a brief introduction on the constitution and answered any question that anyone had in mind.
Being a part of MMUCS is no more of an issue, as we are already a registered club in campus.
Let's just say it's a joyous occasion which I'm pretty sure many of our pioneer seniors had dreamed of.
I am happy that we are part of campus but the tot of giving up YAC, even if it's still pending, is quite saddenning.


Many has voiced their opinions.
Some viewed it as a call from God, saying that we should join campus fully.
Some viewed it in more practical sense, YAC should remain as a resource centre.
If I'm not mistaken, I think MMUCF is the only CF which has a place of its own, outside the campus.
In a way, YAC has become comfort zones of many, knowing that we have absolute freedom to do anything that we want, and there is a meeting place for us everyweek. We can use it for other purposes, such as playing ping pong. Lol~
Not forgetting the full band worship too. We have the guitar, the drum set, the piano. This priviledge will lose if we move into campus and giving up YAC.


But think of it.. do we need a full band worship??
Do we need a place of our own?
Do we need a resource centre?
Does YAC remains a need or a want for us?
God granted us YAC because CF is not official in campus, we could not book a room to hold our meeting.
For 10 years, seniors & churches have been supporting the CF financially, to pay for the RM900 rent every month.
Sometimes it make me wonder how long will these people keep on supporting us financially.
I even ask myself the same question.. would I be willing to support CF financially as well when I start working?
Then I ask myself again.. are we taking these people for granted??
Have we utilise the place fully and bring more people to know the Christ??
If I were to answer, on my own behalf, I'll give an affirmative answer.
And belive me.. I'm ashamed of myself for not bringing a single soul to Chris.. not even my own family.


Well.. I'm not sure what I want to write in this post already.
It makes me feel guilty as I pen down my tots.
Hate it when things get serious. >.<
Hmm.. I'm not one to deal with serious situations.
But oh well.. let's just follow what Esther Lee said, pray to God continually until a right answer surfaces.
So whether CF will moved into campus fully, stayed back in YAC, or take a step further like Jansen said, it'll depend on the almighty Father up there.
But if one day, I'm certain.. since God has opens a door for us, so just use this opportunity to do what we can. After all, CF is CF not because of where we are but who we are.
As long as there is faith and unity, God will guide us to face all the consequences that coming along.
Imagine it as playing RPG game which God is the fairy like creature which helps us to gain experience, levelling up ourselves and slay the dragon at the end. Haha~


K lar.. such a super duper long post.
Dun think anyone will be reading it. :p
Good nite. :)
posted by sippy @ 10:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates