Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
My 2nd update today but I can't help it.. this news is driving me crazy.
I never know reading news can be like riding roller coaster.
You can happy one minute and sad the next minute.
This is how this news affected me.


So what is so special about this news, having such huge effect over me??
For those who knows me well.. I guess you guys have guessed it.
Yeap yeap.. it's somethin to do with Shinhwa.
Junjin & Andy is coming to Singapore on the 4th of Nov!!!!!
It's such an exciting news for all Shinhwa fans, particularly for those who their favourite are Junjin & Andy.
I was excited when I read the news on Coolsmurf Domain.
It seems that they are organizing a K-Pop Concert as the SIngaporean Tourism Board is organizing a Korea Festival 2008.
My first thought of reading this news was: "I DEFINITELY want to GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My mind was thinkin of beggin my mom to loan me money to buy ticket, beggin my uncle to let me stay at his place, and I don't even mind goin down SG alone since I know nobody having that craze for K-pop singer besids the Tiun twins but since DBSK & SJ are not in the performers' list, I doubt that they will be interested. :p


Everything seems to be dream come true for me until I read about this:


Ticketing arrangements for the K-Pop Concert are still being finalised. Tickets will not be sold through the usual outlets such as SISTIC. Instead, they will be given away over the next few weeks through our key sponsors, Far East Organisation, LG Electronics and Korean Air. You may wish to check with the above-mentioned sponsors on their plans to release tickets to the public.
Korea International Radio will also be holding live quizzes around mid-October to give away free tickets to listeners.


You have no idea how frustrated I feel about this.
Why couldn't they sell the tickets?? Why??
Why must they give out through their sponsors??
How am I goin to get these tickets seeing I'm not a Singaporean and I won't be visitng Singapore at anytime soon??
Just like sitting on the roller coaster, I was at the peak when I read about this news, and now I'm at the valley of the ride.
I guess I won't be going to the concert after all.
Sigh.. Andy., how I wish to see you. *sad look*
Just want to let out all my frustration..


P/S. I am emo now.

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 6:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates