Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
i *heart* them. XD
Photobucket
I have a thing for this guy now.. he's just so so so adorable!!
Kim Ki Bum from Super Junior is definitely one of the cutest Korean male star around.
I can't help but drooling over him.. he looks so yummy~
But too bad he's younger than me. Haha~
Not like I will get to see him anyway if we are same year. :p


Photobucket
Got his pics from his frienster.. not too sure whether it's really his friendster or not.
I think it's more of a fan-made pics.
This pic is so cute.. makes me feel like rubbing his eye for me.


Photobucket
Kinda like this guy too. He's Eunhyuk from SJ.
Should watch Every Idol show. He's so funny inside there.
Funny guys does attract me lar.. especially when they can dance and have the look.
After Shinhwa, SJ is another group that I like (influenced by Elysia).
Still.. it can't beat Shinhwa lar cos no group can touch me as much as they do yet. Haha.


Photobucket
Btw.. happy 21st birthday Merrilyn dear.. My CG leader who has been so good to the Fellowsheep members.
She's a kind-hearted, pretty, lovable & patient friend that I know.
She's also a very good dancer.
I know it's hard to lead a CG but she's doing a good job.
So gal, sorry for the troubles we caused and thanks for being so patient with us ya~
Hope all your birthday wishes come true and continue to rock in the love of Godl.
God bless ya n luv u lots. ^_^
Hope you willl be happy always.


Good luck for remaining papers. Tas.

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 11:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates