Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
startin with close friend?? nah.
Do you ever thought of starting a r/s with ur close friend before??
I know ppl who are friends at first and turn out to be couples later.
But for me.. the thought is quite alien.


Recently, went out with friend A and B.
Friend B ask me why don't I start with friend A, in front of both us.
Rather than feeling awkward, I actually felt funny.
Well.. it's true that both of us are pretty close and single.
But no.. I don't wish to see such weird scenario happening. :p


In this entry, I'm going to jot down why I won't start with any of my close guy friends (referring as CGF from now, not only referring to friend B :p).


i) There's no spark between my CGF and me, that's why we can become close friend.


ii) I'm not compatible with any of them. There's a Chinese sayin goes, "It's easy to love but difficult to get along." Even there's any sparks, but based on personality wise, it's hard to start a r/s. Not looking down at myself, but I'm a good friend, not a good gf. Besides, I'm too demanding, let's not have another victim. :p


iii) I know them too well to not fall in love for them. I think this goes both ways. I know my CGF well enough to know what are their strengths, their weaknesses, and how they deal with their BGR. It wouldn't be fun to get with them knowing how they will treat you rite?? Love need to have some anticipation and surprises mar. Besides.. they are like my brothers, falling in love with them will be like falling in love with CW & CS. =.="

iv) A few of them are my friend's ex-es. I'm not the type to fall for my friend's ex-bf lar. Even if I do, I'll back out until my feelings gone. I'll choose friendship anytime over BGR. It's a big NO NO for me. I'm goin to stay firm with this principle. *nod nod* Besides, if I know my CGF have a thing for other girls, even if I do have feelings, it diminishes rite away.

v) Obviously I don't want to destroy frienships right?? They are my CGF. They are the ones that I go to when I'm sad, when I need someone to talk to. I want to have them for life. The best way to do it is continuing to be friends, until they are tired of me. *wink*


Thus.. the above 5 points are my reasons. Haha~
On the other hand, I realise my English is deteriorating, day by day. I couldn't speak fluently anymore and I keep making mistakes during conversations.
Ishh.. too much Mandarin influence is not good sometimes.
CP, you gotta start speaking, listening and thinking only in English.


Good luck for reamining papers. Tas.
posted by sippy @ 7:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates