Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, November 24, 2008
happy birthday to a special friend of mine
Photobucket
To a special friend who bullies me all the time.
To a special friend who never calls me Jie directly.
To a special friend who sings Chinese old song with me.
To a special friend who is willing to spend time and talk to me.
To a special friend who always says he likes the hottest girl in CF.
To a special friend who is similar to me but more mature than me.
To a special friend who does not get angry when his face is creamed.
To a special friend who is willing to sit beside me in bus, cf & mamak stall.
To a special friend who always walks me home, makes sure I reach home safely.
To a special friend who I will cherish all my life for playing an important role in my final year of Uni life.


Jian, Happy 19th Birthday!!
Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
Hope all your dreams come true.
Thanks for blessing people around you and it is awesome to know someone like you.
Lastly, I pray that God bless you abundantly.
Have an awesome birthday.^_^


Photobucket
To another special friend of mine, I miss you more than ever this time around.
I miss those times when we were praticing for NOC III.
I miss those times when Jess, you and me bond together closely.
I miss those times that we told each other our problems.
I miss those times that we were playing around and Sam recorded it in video.
I miss those times that we went out for dinner and update with each other.
If I cry during the farewell in Alpha cos you had to go Cyber, I will still cry now for not seeing you around in aCt 2.
Gal, I miss you lots. I really really miss you..

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates