Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, December 12, 2008
aCt2: The Given Gift
I ought to write this post earlier, perhaps on Wednesday.
But I guess it's not too late to write it now.
It's my blog anyway, I have the freedom to write whatever I want and when I want, right??


Another Christmas Thingy: The Given Gift
I guess this event will be my final big event of my uni life.
Let's just say after everything that I've gone through, I never regret any part of it.
It's worth coming back a week earlier for the intensive training. :)


I always like joining Musical, even though I can barely sing and dance.
NOC3 left me a deep impression, it created strong bonds for everyone that participated in it.
I got close to the seniors who have long graduated from CF: Ben, George, Catherine, Samuel Ng, Win Nee, and many more.
As for my batch, I got really close to Jasmyin & Jessica, seeing the amount of time that we often hang out with each other.
They are my first girlfriends who I can refer them as my sister and able to trust them no matter what happens.
Parting never seems to be hard for me until Jasmyin had to go Cyber.
I'll always remember that moment.


Compare to aCt2 and NOC3, I played a different role.
I'm no longer an Alpha, no longer the youngest in the CF.
In fact, I'm now one of the oldest girl there, even though I'm always acting childish. Lol~
For me, I get along better with juniors compare to seniors.
You can't blame me, having 2 younger brothers at home helps me to connect with juniors better.
I can fool around with them, crap anything and knowing that they wouldn't think of me differently.
This year Alphas are awesome.
They look cool but in actual, they are pretty outgoing and mischievous, click well with me. ;)
Instead of me guiding them, I gained a lot from them instead.
Why are the juniors so independent?
It's a pity that I'll be graduating after this academic year, wish I can spend some more time with them.
But really, thanks for this batch, their friendships really warm my heart. :)


Frankly speaking, the emptiness of the post-aCt2 syndrome hasn't sunk into me yet.
The length of practice which aCt2 had is relatively short compare to NOC3 and NOC4.
I can't compare it with aCt1 since I'm not involved.
I actually wish we have longer practice duration. Haha~
But really, God has blessed this musical play with lots of talents, it's like every piece of jigsaw fits into the puzzle perfectly.
I can't imagine another person playing as Timmy or somebody else singing Britney Spear song.
And also the amount of props that aCt2 has, Fefe, Jerome, Renee and others that helped out really impressed me with their creativity, they've really done an incredible job.
So yeah, put everyone and everything together you have a team which has honoured and praised God greatly.


Thanks God for the:
  • wonderful weather for that night.
  • director to come out with such a wonderful script and such patient with the casts and crews.
  • various people which had sponsored so generously
  • musicians to play the music beautifully.
  • backup singers to sing so melodiously
  • prop department for making such wonderful props.
  • backstage people to help make all the transactions of scenes beautifully.
  • lighting to on the light in the exact timing.
  • media to show the necessary lyrics on the screen.
  • usher to handle the crowds and be friendly with each of them.
  • publicity to come out with such fun and attractive publicity.
  • dancers to dance so energetically.
  • actors to put in their efforts and act as realistic as possible.
  • audiences who came, watched and gave great support.
  • everyone who has prayed hard for this event
  • giving me such an unforgettable memory.

Doubt anyone has the patient to read until the end.
But if you do, thank you. :)


Photobucket
Lastly, I'll end up with this pic with Jess.
Somehow I wish Jasmyin would be in this pics too.
Hope you guys have a happy weekend. ^_^

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:35 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger mau said…

    woot woot.. i read till the end.. hahaha... and u melted my chocolate coated heart when u talked bout us,Alphas here.. hehehe... i do hope to see u again next year for aCt 3.. and anybody can sing the britney spears song wat... hahahaha...

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    thanks mau mau. :)
    it's true that anyone can sing but the way you sing it very nice lar.
    i still haven't get to record it yet. haha~

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sighss...time surely flies doesnt it..goshh cp, i feel old dy..hahaha..im missing those times too=)

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger mau said…

    u feel old? how can u feel old when u're only 16.. and cp's 17... man... and i'm already 20... T.T so, not fair..... T.T wuuuuuuuuu... hehe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates