Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, December 08, 2008
crappy??
I feel it's just hard to blog about something these days.
I've written at least 5 drafts.. since the last post and I published none.
You ask me why??
Well.. I felt sleepy after blogging half way and the next day I don't feel like continuing again, so tada.. I have accumulated so many drafts which I don't plan to delete any. :p


Anyway, I'm writing this post to remind myself how short a time that I have before aCt. Today is the first time I can wake up slightly later, which is after 9 plus.
Then linger around my bed and until 10 something.
And yes.. I felt super duper happy!! *big grin*


It's been a while since I have such luxury time for myself.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.
I'm just glad that I get to know the importance of being alone and finding peace with myself.
And I can't wait to go back Sban, and eat all those food that I miss.
But before that, I have to concentrate and do my best for aCt.
After all, I'm doing it for God's glory, I wouldn't be where I am now if it's not for Him.
CP, and everybody else involving in aCt, gambate!! >^_^<
posted by sippy @ 12:26 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger natche said…

    All of u did an awesome job for ACT and I very much enjoyed the musical. Congrats! :)

    P.S. I love the way you cooed on stage, "Why shud i???" Pweeeetttt!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    thanks nat.
    thanks to Joash's character, i get to jual mahal. haha~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates