Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
too lazy to name. bleh~
Just talked with a friend about relationship. Let's call him M.
Told M how I hate getting emotionally affected by the person I like, how I hate missin him when he's not around, how I hate havin feelins for him while he doesn't feel the same way towards me.
M told me that a friend of M told M to enjoy these moments.
You don't get to feel that way again after you're married.
Besides, when you think back of these feelings in the future, they will put a smile on your face.
And these words.. they knocked some senses into me.
I never view them in such light.
But then again, I'll be havin these feelings for a long long long time, since I don't think I'll be marrying another 10 years' time, it seems kinda troublesome..
So how about you??
Would you view as how M's friend view it too??


On another note, I'm posting what my friend wrote for me:


Lesson No. 1: Don't be so shy.
Resulting effect: CP is no longer shy.
Authority: CP can dance in front of the class w/o feeling shy.
End result: CP no more shy. Yeah!


I was trying to show off my dance moves (which I don't have any) since the lecturer not there yet.
There were other people around too (a few only lar), but then they are used to my goofiness, and hence I became shameless.
Oh well.. no use being shy when people around me disagree greatly with the fact that I'm shy right??
But in actual fact I'm a pretty shy girl lar. (Everyone: yeah right!!)
Btw.. I promise my friend that I'll introduce her in my blog.
She has a lovely name called Adelin, slim and sweet looking.
My course mate since Beta so you can assume that she know me pretty well.
Smart and capable too.
Last Friday she was forced sitting beside me since I'm a very lonely person with no friend, and she's kind enough to do so.
What a sweet and lovely friend right?? *wink*


Last one before I end this entry.
You know the pimples on your face is in very bad condition when a guy said this to you.
"Sippy, you can try using OXY for your pimples. The OXY 10 one."
Guess what my reaction is??
I rolled my eyes and said "You want me to bite you??"
I can be pretty violent at times. :p

There.. done for my crappiness today.
The pic of the day will be:


Photobucket
The three lovely ladies: Adelin, KL & Huiyin.
I was laughing taking this pic.
But then not crazy enough lar.
Girls, you gotta level up ur craziness next time but I know you done ur best d lar. Haha~
Sometimes I felt sorry for these 3 for knowing me.
But what to do, having a friend like me is part of life as well. XD
Btw.. Esther, no complaining no pics in my blog d lar.
Have a nice day.
Tas. :)


p/s. do support my bro's MMU Law Moot Carnival at President Square. It's from Monday to Friday this week. Thanks ya~
posted by sippy @ 12:33 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cp i got new blog. Relink me yah ....???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates