Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
my first crush in the year of 2009~
Ican't resist him!!
Well.. yeah, u're right.
It's another Korean dude again.
But this guy is so damn cute, just the type that I like. *wink*
I can't resist his hotness.
I shall introduce you my latest crush.


Photobucket
  • Name: 최정원 / Choi Jung Won (Choe Jeong Won)
  • Also known as: Choi Jeong Won
  • Profession: Actor and singer
  • Birthdate: 1981-May-01
  • Height: 184cm
  • Weight: 68kg
  • Star sign: Taurus
  • Blood type: A
Got his biography from Dramawiki.
Well, u ask me what do I like about him??
His body, his height, his eyes, his smile, his voice and everything about him.
He makes me grin from one ear to the other. Wheee~~


Photobucket
This guys is such a cutie.
I like the way his hair is style, I like his hair that way.
Formerly he's from a group called UN, then he was in hiatus for 2 years to cure his anxiety disorder and now he's back.
Found him in this episode of Star Golden Bell.
He's just too cute


Photobucket
Drooling factor: Well.. so obvious right?? :p
But I don't really like this hairstyle and he looks kinda dark.
I wonder whether he tanned it or the picture came out like that.
Anway, he's my first crush in 2009 and I'm happy!! ^_^


Btw.. happy birthday to Julian and Yong.
Both of them are my CG members. Haha~
Have a blessed birthday. :)

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:54 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Aaron Liu said…

    hmmmm... some of these pics kinda like... hmmm... you know... wrong. hahahaha....

    Happy 2009 CP!!

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    u mean the last one??
    haha~
    want to show off his abs mar. XD
    Happy 2009 too!!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey babe,

    i love those korean artistes as well, although nt so big fan of shinwah like u...anyway, as long as their eyes r small, gt killer smile, nice bodies...semua saya pun suka...hehe...they r too cute...i wonder when msian guy will look like them..jkjk..

    =yinchiew=

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates