Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
bloodtype babies story 2
I'm going to post about the blood type babies again.
Btw, don't u find them cute??
Hope you enjoy it. :)

Photobucket
The degree of Patience
How each blood type try to hold their anger


Photobucket
A baby: (tahan.. tahan..)
A type: definitely can hold his anger
Because he doesn't get angry easily, so he gets gastric problem easily


Photobucket
B baby: Huhu~ So comfortable now~ Do you guys think it's good to be direct and honest now??
A baby: He just said whatever is on his mind
O baby: Why got this kind of people one??
AB baby: (speechless)
B type: If he wants to get angry, he would just get angry
Maybe he doesn't understand why he needs to hold back..?
Anyway his mental condition is always the best


Photobucket
O baby; Tat fellar is like... @#%^...
A baby: I must jot down into my diary
O type: He let go of his anger by chatting
Can release pressure but.. people around him will be tired


Photobucket
Photobucket
AB baby: ...
A baby: He's like that for 30 mins
B baby: What is he doing?
O baby: He's just looking at the sink after filling it. He think some sea monster will come? Better go seaside lar.
AB type: Whenever he's upset or angry, he would just stare at a bowl of water, it feels like there's some kind of angel will appear.
Water angel, don't you think it's cool
The End


I had a quiz today.
It reminded me of my Malaysia Legal System midterm-test during my Beta year.
Let's just say they were equally bad.
I know nothing, I can squeeze out nothing.
But surprisingly I'm not too upset, perhaps I know crying doesn't help.
Oh well..
Anyway, Christmas is around the corner.
I just hope I won't be lonely for this Christmas. :p
Can't wait for the Christmas party tomorrow or is it today?? :)
Have a nice day~
posted by sippy @ 12:23 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger natche said…

    Blessed Christmas, CP!

    Hehe! My blood is O type. It's very true. I release my anger, sadness etc by yapping yapping yapping blah blah....

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    haha.
    happy new year to u, natalie.
    same goes with me.
    i'm a type B, and i do the exact thing tat the picture said.
    haha~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates