Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, February 02, 2009
happy belated 21st birthday to Teapot~
Went through my previous posts and I realised I forgot to write something important.
I forgot to wish my bro, CW happy 21st birthday.
Hmm..
So I'm going to write a post for him today after 1 month delay. Hahaha~

My bro is called CW, a December boy.
His friends called him Teapot since our surname is Tee.
In the future, his kids will be called Teacups since he is Teapot. *wink*


CW is pretty vain cause he said he's handsome everyday. *shake head*
But he's not too ugly lar (not too fat, not too tall, not too dark, consider okay lar)
If not, he can't get a pretty gf rite??
Did I tell u he like to take vain pics too??


Even though he's pretty vain, but he likes to make a lot of funny faces.
Photobucket
This is one of them.
The only one that I have mood to take it down.
Other times I find it annoying. :p


My bro likes to sing, thus he likes to go Karaoke.
He can't sing as well as my dad, but his singing is not that bad since my ears can tolerate. (I'm pretty fussy kay??)
One talent that he has is modifying songs with his own words.
He likes to correct me if I sing wrongly too.
Well bro.. just let me be will ya?? :p
Oh yeah, he likes to correct on my pronunciation too since I can't pronounce my words properly. (CW: if u bite ur words and sing the songs correctly, then i won't correct them rite??)


My bro likes to nag CS and me too.
I do agree we have lots of things to be nagged but well, tired of hearing things over and over again. (CW: that's bcos u guys keep repeating the same mistakes!!)
His favourite line for CS and me: "Yi ren sao yi ju la!"(CW: that's bcos u guys are arguing.)(CP&CS: NOOOoooo!! We Are NOT!!)


Despite the complains about my bro, I do think I have the best bro in the world.
I have a bro who can:
  • cook
  • fix
  • do house chores
  • drive
  • take care of sick people
  • sing
  • talk
  • play mahjong
  • choose clothes for me
  • make cocktails
and etc. (too many, too lazy to list)
Photobucket
He can squeeze water out too~


Even though CW likes to irritate me by touching my hair or putting his hands on my shoulder or askin me to call him "kor kor", but I'm still very thankful to have a brother who I can rely and knows me like nobody does.
He's one of the closest person to me, and I know he will always be there for me no matter what happen.
He takes care of me very well (so well that other girls envy kay) and thus many actually thinks that he's the older one but well, CW, I'm still ur jie jie no matter what happens lar, so call me jie jie ya~ *evil laughter*


Well bro, even though we fight a lot, even though I never say "I love you" but I truly do.
Other than God, mommy, daddy, u rank the 4th position in my heart as the person I love most.
Despite the times I throw tantrum at u, I made u angry, or called u "idiot", I never meant to hurt u, I guess it's just a sibling thingy, we know no matter how angry we are at that moment, everything will be alrite the next day.
Thus I really want to see u success in the future lar.
I want to see u havin a good wife, having a few kids, havin a successful career and achieved all ur dreams.
For now, I want to see you doin well in ur studies & have a lot of crazy friends that you could go crazy with (poppi no, but mahjong & karaoke anytime can).
So yeah, bro hope all ur 21st birthday wishes come true and you're always the best bro in my heart. :)



Photobucket
Once again, Happy Belated 21st Birthday bro!!
Love u lots~ *muakz* *hugzz*

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 10:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates