Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
nothin matters anymore..
If I'm a sinner in the eye of GOD, then allow me to a sinner always..


It doesn't matter anymore what will happen in my life, whether good things or bad things.


I tot life was a bed of roses but I forgot how sharp the thorns are; beneath the wonderful things that your eyes could see, there is always ugly things on the other side of the world.


Does loving GOD matters anymore?? Does being a Christian matter anymore??
I look at the ppl around me, I look at myself. What is the difference between me and them??
I made the mistakes non-Christian will make, in fact I make more mistakes than they do.
What makes a Christian special then?? Loving GOD, knowing GOD's words?? Having faith that He will provide?? What if He doesn't?? What if He forgot about you??


I see the ppl around me, I look at how they behave. When I'm with them, I always wonder what are their true selves, are they what they are shown??
We have a lot of flaws, I have a lot of flaws.. but sometimes I feel non-Christians actually have fewer flaws then Christians do.. Why is that so??


If you really call yourself a Christian, do you really really love HIM??
If you call urself a Christian, are you really really carrying out HIS words??
Is He your wishing tool??
Should He grant whatever you want??
Is Hell more scarier than the earth??
Is the reason you want to believe in HIM is bcos of eternal life, is it bcos of not wanting to drop into Hell??
Do you really really trust HIM and believe in HIM??
HE's not a Santa Clause, He doesn't grant whatever you want but grant whatever you need.
But what I want is a Santa Clause, not the fishing rod and the fishing skill.


Let me be a stray dog, let me stay away from everything. Leave me alone so that I won't bite. I won't bark because a dog that barks doesn't bite.


If I'm always a sinner, a sinner shall I always be..
posted by sippy @ 6:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates