Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
tirin day
It's a tiring day for me, remember of my Alphas day, where I got 5 or 6 hours a day. Now that I'm in Beta, 4 hours for a day is considered a lot for me, can't help whinning. I got 4 hours class today and they are all tutorials. The most tension one is Consti. After that, the others are quite relaxin. I even fall asleep in legal language.


Not much ppl blogging these days. When I open blogs, many of them are not update, make me wonder why aren't they updating. I guess it's part of my life to read ppl's blog and when they dun, I get kinda upset. Haha.. feelin lame rite now.


Tonite my CG is going for "The Stage". We are supporting Justin & Wayne. Yeah yeah~~ Good luck to both of them, hope they win some prizes in the end of day. And if there's cash prizes, I hope they will belanja makan. :p


A bit emo now, so I guess I should just take a bath get some rest for tonite. Oh well..

sometimes, somewhere, somehow n someone
posted by sippy @ 5:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates