Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
le banquet. :p
I'll upload some pics from law nite.
The others.. if I'm in the mood.. I'll upload it on FB. haha~


Photobucket
The first pic.
I definitely hv to camwhore on the way there rite?
Thanks bro for fetchin me there.


Photobucket
Just to show u the full length, plus the 2 pretty girls standing beside me.
They are lots more pretty girls.. but not posting here. Haha~


Photobucket
Thanks for the beautiful flower.
You have no idea how much I was lightened up when I saw it.. :)


Photobucket
Thanks for taking pics withe me after being friends for 4 years.
At least I got somethin to remember u now. Haha~


Photobucket
The pic I like most about myself.
I think I look sexy in this pic. :p
The most sexy pic I ever hv. *blushed*
So happy camwhorin today.


Thanks for taikor sending me back too. ;)
Just wanna thank the law nite committee and everybody that I know for making a fun nite for me.
Tonite's totally rock~!!

posted by sippy @ 3:11 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous ed said…

    wow all ur pics looks nices,must be great to end the sem with somethinng big eh..wheres the pic ur took with the mercs benz..the 1 u look like making love to the car..bwahaha..:p

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    hmm..
    u are edmund cheong??
    the mercs benz pic.. the one i took with 2 friends??
    if it's some other pics.. how did u see it?? *puzzle puzzle*

    neway, thanks for sayin all my pics are nice. *beaming happily*

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Aaron Liu said…

    1 word... hot~

    good to see you having fun gal... must have been a blast and you look awesome!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous ed said…

    yah ed cheong..of course i know bout the pic lah..i was next to u when u were taking it with ur fren..no need to puzzle so much:p

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates