Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
my 2nd post to u, Park Jae Beom
Jae Beom, I wanted to write my 2nd post to you quite long ago.
I keep contemplating what to write to you but at last I managed to.


Lately with 1.59pm comeback, there are so many news about 2pm.
Everything I read the comments on what people leave, I keep yelling at how stupid they are.
Really.. only no-brainers will scold those pro-boycotters as not true fans.
To me, they are the real HOTTESTS, not those who bash their movements.
Even though I have done nothing for you, but at least I would never say they are "being too much","go overboard" and etc.
Seriously.. I have no single dou that1.59pm is the right thing to do.
If the 1st album of 2pm actually sells well, it's all thanks to you, Jae Beom, since JYP uses you so much as marketing effect.


In my earlier post to you, I said fans would forget you within 3 months.
But well, they proved me wrong.
I was overestimating them. It only took them 2 months to move on.
They say seeing how the other 6 are so hardworking, they could not but to support them.
They say the other 6 will get hurt if the boycott goes on cos it seems like they only care for you, and not the rest.
And then they say they want you to go back to a 2pm that is successful since there's no point going back to a group that wasn't there.
When I read all these comments, I feel like just sneering at them like how Professor Snape does.


The current 2pm, or 1.59pm is not a 2pm that I like.
I like a 2pm which is dorky, funny, fun-loving, honest and etc.
I fell in love with you guys bcos of how you protray youselves in variety show.
I love your sunshine image.
I love how you guys can love so sexy yet so dorky the same time.
I'm impress with the dancing skill too.
So many acrobatic movements, and especially you, Jay, all those b-boy movements.
I saw Woo Young doing the spinning in the air thingy.. but it's just not as same as yours, there's no such beastly vibe from you.


I hate the new concepts.
I hate the gothic/ghastly feelings that they gave.
They said it's a mature concept but I can only see gloominess in them.
I know artists will change their albums every time they produce a new one.
But this album is totally not 2pm, not the beastly idols that I know.
It's so dark and gloomy, no wonder the album came out near Halloween time.
It gives people idea what to dress for next Halloween. >.<>


I can help but to compare Big Bang and you guys too.
No offence, but I feel Big Bang is much talented than you guys interm of music.
And that's why I feel variety show is ur strong points.
Since Big Bang doesn't join variety show frequently, and they can't be as dorky as you guys.
But since 1.59pm is banned from variety show, then there's no place for you guys to shine isn't it??
I'm tired of groups holding a perfect-boy image, I suddenly miss Shinhwa in their old days.
2pm's dorkiness is the only group that resembles with Shinhwa.
Without that.. I don't think I'll find 2pm attractive anymore. >.<


Jae Beom, I don't understand how the fans could be so ignorant, believing in JYP words that you went back to US on your own and how just one statement on some variety show could satisfy them so much.
Can I use the word STUPID to describe them?
Didn't they realise the word "IF" was used?
Didn't they realise the aim of the KHottests' boycott was not reached yet??
I was happy to tears when I saw the heading that JYP revealed the plan of bringing you back but I realised it was just as vague as before and the only difference is you will be going back to 2pm, instead of a new group or solo.
But to me it's like "DUH~", why want to anger the fans even more by placing you in a new group or waste money on you to make a solo album.
Korean's media really know how to generate attention.
JYPE couldn't openly say that they will leave the leader position for you.
It just bring me to fury when I read all those.
Why just can't "so-called fans" see that??


Even if 1.59pm is successful for this album, I know they won't be able to remain at the top unless they create different kinds of scandal.
It's just a matter of time for the other groups to catch up.
I can't deny JYP is a genius, using you as a marketting tool for this album.
So what happen to next album??
It's either you are coming back or.. well, I just don't want to imagine right now.
But let me just say this, without you, or without any of the 2pm member, 2pm.. is just not 2pm anymore.
7-1=0 is true.


And Khun's thank you note also annoy me as well.
I do not know how other people read it.
But why is he putting you in the way that you're not coming back at all?
It's like you will never return to 2pm, and so he wishes you well and wants to make you proud and hope one day in the future you guys can laugh and look back together.
It's just freakingly annoying me.
Perhaps it's my own interpretation, and he didn't mean it tat way, but why did he word it in such a way??


From the day you said you quit and went back to US, I still believe that it's not your own desire.
Perhaps partly it's what you wished, to escape and go back to US for a period of time, to seek comforts from your loved one then come back to face all things again.
I feel you have made the right choice in leaving everything behind for a while cos if you stay back, you might really be driven to commit suicide.
So I won't call you a coward, cos I'm just grateful that you'll still alive and hopefully, coming back to 2pm one day.
The thing is.. I feel JYP is the one that planted the idea for you to quit the group when he heard that you want to go back to US.
Perhaps it's for the rumoured advertising deal that prompted you to leave.
They don't want you to be in the advertisement, they don't want a so-called "traitor" to be filming their products.
Bcos of money, JYP decided to sacrifice you.


A person with average intelligence could tell that Jae Beom, you're not the key to come back to 2pm, JYP is.
You told your friend said you want to comeback but you don't know now.
Well, you are right.. Bcos it's not you who decide it, it's JYP.
If he asks you to come back, I'm sure you will be gladly to do it.
But he won't bcos he has an advertisement deal that he has to face, and fans have no value in his eyes since new fans can be garnered when 2pm comes out with a new album.
And yes, he is damn right.
He successful break the Hottest to 2 parties, even the iHottests as well.
I can't help but to applaud to his genius, for being able to say the right words at the right time.
Genius indeed, I wish I can have his marketing mind some day.
And now I wonder what he will do with the next person who's in trouble.


I really hope the pro-boycotters will go on cos they are the one that can bring you back.
If only people see that by supporting it would only lead to a failure of bring you back.
Look at Mohandas Gandhi, his silent protest and boycott lead India to independence.
So I believe the Hottests' boycott can lead you back as well.
As long as they are unite and believe in their aim and goal.


Jae Beom, remember the Hottests didn't ask you to return and resume your activity now.
They want the media to leave you alone, and not using you as a marketting tool.
All they want is just an OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT from JYPE regarding the withdrawal of your quit notice and there will always be an open space for you as the leader of 2pm when you feel you're ready to comeback.
But if really, it's your intention to quit the group forever, please make it clear to everyone so that everybody can move on and support a 2pm without Jay.
Even though the Hottests will feel sad, but they will be able to continue to love an incomplete 2pm and respect your decision.
But please say it from your heart if you really intends that.


So Jae Beom, until you return to 2pm, there will be no meaning to watch or listen to 2pm that is clearly using you as a marketing strategy.
Really really hope that if any 2pm fans choose to be so gullible and ignorant, then at least don't criticize on what the KHottests are doing.
You have no right to doubt at their passion and hardwork. So keep it to yourself and stop giving hurtful comments.
So Jae Beom, take good care of yourself for now. Enjoy your stay at home and don't forget to train hard for you choclate abs.
God bless. Byes byes for now.

Labels: ,

posted by sippy @ 5:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates