Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Today is 26th November, the day my hamster died.
I can't show u its picture bcos when I'm back, it was already buried.
I guess I won't want a pet anytime soon.


I can't remember when my hamster was born d.
But it was born 3 months after my attachment, the smallest among its siblings.
I didn't name my hamster at all, cos they said when u name it, u will start developin feelings for it, and when it died, u will feel sad and I dun wan that happennin to me.
But now I regretted.. I should have named it.
My hamster deserve a name after all..


My hamster is a female.. but sadly to say, it never got pregnant and had any babies.
So there's no offspring from her.
Now that she died, I regretted again, I should have bought a male to mate with it.
It didn't even fulfill its purpose to have offsprings, so many things that it hasn't tried.


When my hamster got old, it started to get bald.. and this freaks me out cos I never saw my previous hamster like that before.
I couldn't bring myself to pet it, feel kinda disgusted and eerie.
In fact, I hope it died soon.. tat way i can stop takin care of it.
but now I regretted it.. I regretted for my tots and I regretted for my lack of compassion.
My hamster died without enough love and care.
It died in loneliness.


Today my hamster's death taught me a lesson.
It taught me in actual how ugly i am.t
it taught me that I only like beautiful things and when things turn ugly, I'll be the one to stay away.
It makes me wonder when my parents turn old, how will I treat them??
I just realise how ugly my heart is.
No wonder God looks at the heart, and not the appearance..


looking at the spot where I put my hamster.. it only makes me feel like cryin now.
Sigh..
posted by sippy @ 9:04 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Zj89 said…

    T.T..

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger TopThing said…

    "I hope it died soon.. that way i can stop taking care of it.
    but now I regretted it.."

    You just learned something different.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Annieta Style Blog Oficial said…

    u have a good hearth but sometimes maybe is hide, Now that u regretted and u have feelings for ur pet makes it worth it, he died for a reason, is time for u to open ur hearth. i like ur post. make it worth it!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates