Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, March 17, 2006
title?? lazy to name it.
Have a long talk with Andrew yesterday, he told me 2 main things about being a Christian.
The difference of a Christian and a non-Christian is that Christian has hope and a non-Christian don't. A Christian has a hope of salvation, living in the heaven eternally.
The second difference is that a Christian's mouth is powerful. U cast the demon with your mouth, U said ur prayer with ur mouth. U praise GOD with ur mouth, U curse with ur mouth as well. Prayer gives power.


I wonder how many have read the post yesterday?? I'm not gonna delete this entry bcos I wrote it bcos I felt hopeless, an emotion sometimes we hv.
Some of u might feel offended, some of u might be disappointed with me, some of u might even want me to apologize but I'm sorry I won't.
I have said sorry too many a times, I felt tired saying it.
But I do need to apologize to 2 ppl, my CG leader and the Mighty GOD up there.
To Joel, I'm sorry I didn't attend yesterday's CG. I'm sorry.
To the Great GOD up there, I'm sorry with whatever I wrote and said. I repented and asked for forgiveness and I do hope U're willing to forgive me.


If I can take back my words, I would wish to take back the statement where I said I want to be a stray dog. I still yearn to be closer to HIM, I still want to be wherever HE is, I still want to be a CHILD of HIS, even though I have betrayed my words, broke my promise.


From now onwards, as Aaron L. once said, "only GOD will judge me" and tat's how my life will be.
posted by sippy @ 1:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates