Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, March 31, 2006
to those who born in the month of March~~
Before the ending of the month March, I want to dedicate this entry to those who born in the month of March, includin me. ;)

Image hosting by Photobucket
The first girl I'm goin to intro you is the one in white flora blouse. Her name's Apple and she borns in the month of March. She's the costume and make up director for NOC4. Wearing white flora blouse, she has this charming bright smile of her face, definitely attractive and pretty. Happy Belated 21st Birthday, Apple!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 8th: This girl who's taking a vain pic which also appears on the pic above is called Steph Goh. Louis Lucius called her "Chubby Jie Jie". She's cute and bubbly, with an on/off mole on her face, she's very very fun to hang out with, that's why she has lots of friends. She acted as "Erika" in NOC4.
Happy Belated 21st Birthday, Steph Goh!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 8th: This specky guy is definitely a bookworm, in love with many many books. The ideal present for him will definitely be a novel, but no mushy mushy type for him pls. He's a loyal member of CF, seeing him coming every week, unless there's something important to attend. A friendly guy too.
Happy Belated 20th Birthday, Sully!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 14th: I'll be lying if I say this guy is not handsome or good-looking. Studying in Cyber now and his name is Nick. I know him during Alpha when he stays in EP. He's a computer whiz which treats girl very very nicely so I guess lots of girls have crush on him. Luckily I'm not one of them. :p
Happy Belated 20th Birthday, Nick!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 14th: This guy in uniform is falled Elijah. Looks cute and smart rite?? He's a guy who keeps to his words and I respect for that. You can call him "metro" cos he's good at dressing, got his own style. He's quite tall, 180 cm so his height his definitely an advantage for him when he plays basketball.
Happy Belated 19th Birthday, Elijah!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 15th: (written by wontdieone) To say this gal is perfect would be an out right lie.. but, I'll be bias. ahaks~ This is the 20th birthday a gal name CP or Sippy or Lost-Law-Student, call her what ever you want. Aspiring kindergarten teacher, part peadophile, and part lesbian. Hot (in my eyes blek~), cute and cuddly. Frail and fragile. At many a times, she's a good friend.. noisy, but good friend. Childish, but still a good friend - especially to me.
p.s. she shy shy ohhh.. (yea right)
Happy 20th Birthday Ger~


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 15th: My super "chun" twin sis. She's not really my twin lar. I called her my twin sis merely bcos we hv the same bday. Tall and pretty, there's lots of guys liking her. Even the cyber ppl wonderin who this pretty girl is. XD She likes to laugh a lot and Andrew calls her SSSS. Dun ask me what that means. :p
Happy Belated 20th Birthday, my beautiful twin sis!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 22nd: Kok Phin is this smiling guy's name. If you really wants me to describe him, then I'll describe him as a very very talented dancer. He can dance very very well and he's a smart fellar too, studyin bio-instrumentation now. I got to know him closer durin NOC4. He still owes me a dinner date. ;)
Happy Belated 20th Birthday, Kok Phin!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 26th: It's very hard not to notice Zhen Xin at all. He's very very tall, you can see it from the pic. That's why makes him a very very reliable body guard. :p He's a bassist in this band called PG165, playing for GOD. He keeps exotice animals as pets too. Interested?? Ask him about it. ;)
Happy Belated 22nd Birthday, Zhen Xin!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 26th: Anne Chew (not the one on the left) is on the top of my favourite person's list. She's one of the sweetest, kindest person that I have ever known. I like her very much thus I click with her very very well. I guess a lot of ppl click with her very very well too. :D She's one of the finalist in "The Stage".
Happy Belated 20th Birthday, Anne!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 27th: Sweet Sweet Su Be, that's what I always called her. The vice president for CF 2006/2007. She's a hardworking responsible girl who always score well in exams. She is very very likable, and quite blurish too but that's what makes her cute. She's every guy's dream girl. :D
Happy Belated 21st Birthday, Su Be!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 29th: The birthday person is definitely not the one in the middle, but the two besides her instead. Their names are Razin & Rashad. Even though I hv known them since first sem, I still dunno who's who. Haha~~ But these two guys are very friendly, jokers indeed. There will always be laughter around them.
Happy Belated 19th Birthday, Razin & Rashad!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
March 30th: This good-looking dude is called Jason. This is his final year in MMU Malacca. He's a very good guitarist, taught a lot of ppl guitar in his youth last time. He's the lead guitarist of PG165, has a nice vocal and composes many songs. He's also the director of NOC 2 and plays in NOC 3.
Happy Belated 23rd Birthday, Jason!!


I want to apologize to thosae who I have left out their names here. If you're willing, do tell me alrites?? So I can add you in the March list here. :D Btw, all these pics are taken from friendster, hope whoever pics that I have taken will not mind. Sorry ya if u mind.


<3 all of ya, hope you guys (includin me) will hv a blessed year ahead~~ XD

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 12:49 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmm that guy looks like me ..

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger sippy said…

    haha..
    he does look like u. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates