Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
i do miss.
Well, there's something I must admit.
I'm not one to delete my mails, sometimes I dun even bother to open them, just let them rot there, since there's unlimited space.
So yeah, most of my mails accumulated from Alpha until now.
Haha~


Looking back at the mails bring back some past memories.
I guess I miss having someone by my side.
  • miss the time where I can hold a person's hand
  • miss the time where I can hug the person anytime that I want
  • miss checking out the person's class schedule
  • miss waiting for lunch/dinner time with the person
  • miss thinking what he would be doing around this time.
  • miss sharin my feelins with the person, whether it's positive or negative
  • miss sms-in the person anytime that i want.
There are lots more on my list, countless in fact.
It makes me realise how much I have experienced in my r/s.
And every single incident that happened helped me grew a little. Haha~
It's not the person that I miss, but more of the things that I had done with.
But that doesn't mean I want to enter into another r/s, it's a totally different issue.
Not only I'm not ready but I also find it troublesome,
Single life is definitely more simpler, since I only need to selfishly consider myself. XD
K lar.. that's all from me.
Good nite ppl~
posted by sippy @ 11:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Aaron Liu said…

    well, there's not much i can do to help but what i can i'll try...

    1. miss having someone by my side.
    (can't help unless you're going to follow me around in kl)

    2. miss the time where I can hold a person's hand
    (can't help unless you're coming up to kl just to hold my hands... if you do.. SURE!)

    3. miss the time where I can hug the person anytime that I want
    (same as the above with a double SURE SURE!!)

    4. miss checking out the person's class schedule
    (this one can... just text me and i'll let you know the places i'm visiting)

    5. miss waiting for lunch/dinner time with the person
    (this i don't recommend cos you might just starve to death)

    6. miss thinking what he would be doing around this time.
    (this can... just keep thinking and wondering till you can't take it then do number 4)

    7. miss sharin my feelins with the person, whether it's positive or negative
    (can... via sms, email, blog, etc. i'll read and tell you what i think *wink*)

    8. miss sms-in the person anytime that i want.
    (can... be it number 4 or number 7. reply might be a little late though)


    overall, don't worry too much dearie... you'll find someone that's just right for you. that will listen to your heart and hold your hopes and dreams together. but don't rush it... he will come in time. *hugs*

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sujez said…

    Big =.='

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates