Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Today is a Sunday.
I skipped Church.
I anger my mom.

She scolded me for staying up until 2:30am.
I told her it's Sunday, I'm entitled to do what I want.
She got very angry.
I know she's disappointed at me but I'm not going to say sorry this time.
I should have gone to church, tat was my 1st mistake.
I should have never come home, tat was my 2nd mistake.

The bakery business.. I know it's booming.
But the thing is.. I can't handle it.
She didn't want to teach and I didn't want to learn from the workers.
I feel so out of place.
Why can't she guide me step by step?
Why must she be so negative?
She forgot that she's the boss and I'm not.
She knows everything and I don't.
I feel so uncomfortable down there.. not knowing where my place.

Staying at home makes me even more depress.
At least when I was working outside, I feel I can capable of something.
At home.. I think sooner or later I'll feel like committing suicide. >.< (just kidding)
God.. if u're there.. help me out will u??
posted by sippy @ 10:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates