Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
i'm a Shinhwa fans for 1 year d. XD
I have become Shinhwa fans for a year d~!!
Actually can't really remember when I became their fans, but I know it's near finals last year.
So I check the date on my youtube account, it's May 20th.
So I'll just assume I become their fans today, which is May 18th, since I know them through watching LL on youtube.
Got to thank the Tiun twins for introducing LL to me, and that's how I got to know Shinhwa from the 1st season.


Photobucket
I still remember what Taikor William said to me, "Let's see one year from now you'll still be their fans or not."
Well Taikor, I have proved myself that I'm going to like them not only 1 year, but 10, 20 years to come. Haha~
The first 3 months was the period I'm most obsessed with Shinhwa.
Was jumping up and down when someone mentioned their name.
My very first Shinhwa CD was from my bro.
It's their 9th album, a book-like form, in order to celebrate their 10th years anniversary.
I'm still obsessed with Shinhwa but gradually accepting the other Korean groups.
No matter what, Shinhwa is still my No.1, no other Korean groups can replace them.


Right now Shinhwa is in hiatus but hey they have not disbanded.
2 of the Oppas, Eric and Dong Wan are currently serving in the military.
That's why my dream is to go Korea 4 years later to see them.
Hopefully I'll save money to go by then.
Shinhwa Oppas, thanks for teachin me 6-1=0 and 6x1=1.
Just love the brotherhood that you guys hv.
Thanks for always looking out for each other.
I'll be patiently waitin for u guys to come back as long as u guys stick with each other. ^_^


I'm missin them badly d.. >.<

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 9:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous erieynn said…

    hi sippy,
    just want to invite you for malaysia shinhwa changjo - myshinhwa for the gathering tmr at 12pm at klcc.. tell me if u interested ya..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates