Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, May 09, 2009
My last CG outing
I had my last CG today.
I miss the Thursday but at least I joined the Saturday one.
It's not too bad after all rite??


Let's just say today was fun, very fun indeed.
We went up north to Klang, to find our beloved Joash.
Photobucket
He still looks healthy and fine, the same charming smile.
So girls, dun worry about him kay??


We went there to eat Klang Bat Kut Teh.
Photobucket
Looks delicious??
A lot of fat meat. I suka. :p


After that we went to Joash's house.
Saw a lot of his baby pics, too bad didn't see the naked ones. :p
Forgot to take pics when we were there >.<


Since we got so much time to kill.
Guess where we went??
Can't figure out??
We went... SUNWAY PYRAMID!!
Why did we go there for??
Well, the never-ending-requesting CP aka me wants to go for this.
Photobucket
And thus that's the reason why we went there.


Photobucket
This bunch of people is carefully scrutinizing the place, see how many people are falling down per minute, so they can calculate the frequents of laughing at them.


At the end, only a few of us went: Joshua, Yong, Albert & me.
We are the youthful and courageous one.
The others?? *insert _____ and ______* (just kidding :p)
Anyway, I felt down 3 times and ended up having blue black on my palms.
But not as painful as I thought, so it's okay. :p
I can proudly say I learn how to skate d.
At least I can skate a complete 2 rounds without relying on the wall to skate.
It's an achievement for someone who like me who have absolutely 0 talent in sports.
I'm not exaggeratin *put up serious face*
Photobucket
Our dear Albert who never misses out the opportunity to take pics.


The other mission that we had is scouting for Merilyn's present.
She has been an awesome CG leader leading us.
To thank her, each of us went to find something to show a token of appreciation.
Photobucket
The presents were inside the box and we were trying to hide it the whole time.


Photobucket
She looks so cheerful holding her gifts right??
Tempted to know what's inside??
Not going to tell u yet. *evil laughter*

A group pic before Joash left.
Photobucket
Joash, how could u leave us so early?? *sob sob*


Photobucket
Did I tell u how tempted am I to go opposite of Sunway Pyramid??
Anyone wants to go there with me??
I have no car to go there though so u might want to provide the transport..
Just kidding. XD


Photobucket
After Joash left, we hv to leave as well rite?
This is Arthus taking the pic of us.
Thank you Arthur.

Photobucket
This is our next destination.
See the Abang taking our order?
You know where we are??
We are at ... KAJANG!!
Yeap yeap, Merilyn's hometown.
And this time, we never get to go her house. Aiks aiks~


Photobucket
How can you not eat this when you come here??
It's KAJANG SATAY!!
Too excited already, and that explains why I keep busy camwhoring after having my share of satay.
Or was it the beer from yesterday's Jonathan's party??
Btw, happy belated birthday Jonathan. ;)
It was an awesome party with awesome food.

After finishing the delicious satay, it's open pressie time.
Photobucket
Tada.. to our beloved CG leader.
Aren't you touch??


Photobucket
This is the card that I choose for her.
Nice rite?? *beaming happily*


That concludes our last CG outing.
We are proud to set the record for going furthest of all CGs for this year. XD
This is the end of the first part of last CG entry.

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 9:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Zj said…

    WAH end of 1st part nia? LOL..

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    actually end d lar
    the 2nd part is about somethin else.
    haha~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates