Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Writing Blog.. Again?
Haven't been writing post for 2 years, feel like doing it again.
I'm glad people around me are not reading it anymore, so it will be a private journal for me on my daily life.

Recently I bought myself a new laptop. Bought it on LM's bday. It's a maroon colour Dell's Ultrabook. Still remember how hard is it to buy this laptop. It takes 2 stalls, and 4 receipts to get the laptop I wanted. It seems ridiculous seeing how inefficient people are during PC Fair. Having hard time to use Window 8, I miss the START button.

The other good news is that I get to see Shinhwa this year on May 12th. It's Mother's Day it seems. What a good day they choose.. Oh well. I really thought I won't be able to see them since they are not going to have a concert in Singapore. 

Well.. These are the 2 good things happen on me recently. Hope more will come soon. 


posted by sippy @ 10:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates