Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
delicious Tae Yang.
Allow me to introduce you my newest Korean addition... BIGBANG!!
They manage to squeeze down SS501 and became the no. 3 group in my heart.
Well down for BigBang. ;)


Shinhwa is definitely irreplaceable and so they are No. 1.
As for Super Junior, BigBang is not as funny as them, I prefer a ground which makes me laugh a lot, so Super Junior remains in the 2nd position.
So you wonder why SS501 is being squeezed down??
The answer is simple, BigBang has talents, and BigBang has Tae Yang, my newest Korean idol crush. *wink*


Photobucket
(all pictures credit to: Tae Yang Fansite)
This is how Tae Yang looks like.
I know he looks young.
He is young, 2 years younger than me, May 18, 1988.
Ki Bum was the 1st younger guy I mentioned in my blog and he's the 2nd one.
I realise I like single eyelid guy, with very cute smile.
The whole Korean look is really growing on me. =.="


Photobucket
I like his hair.
I like his sense of fashion.
He looks good in hip-hop style.
This guy has a lot of talents too.


But what I like most is this:
Photobucket
His smile.
I can't resist guy with a cute smile like him.
But he's not the cute type, he's more of the cool type.
I seldom find a guy cool, but the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he sings, the way he dances, it's just cool, I can't find a better word to describe it.


My last pic of him:
Photobucket
The drooling factors: 5 stars~!!
Well.. girls, like what you see?? *wink*
I know I like what I see. Haha~
So yeah, not only he's cool, he has a HOT body.
Just make him looks so much more delicious. *evil laughter*


"CP, stop drooling, ur saliva is everywhere!!" CP's conscience said.
*wipe mouth, clean floor*
Oh sorry.. where was I??
Oh yeah, my newest idol crush.
So girls, do check him out and let me know whether you find him cute kay??
And guys, stop being jealous over his body, I know you guys want tat too. *grin*


The other favourite member of mine in BigBang is Seung Ri (Victory).
He can also dance super duper well.
Photobucket
This is how he looks like.
Seung Ri's the maknae (youngest) in the group.
He's very confidence about himself, and so he leaves a deep impression on me.
Below are the 5 reasons he gave the CEO of YG to choose him as a member of BigBang:


First, the position for maknae, aren't I the most suitable?


Secondly, dance. Performance choreography.. I know them very well and I have experience. In the future when the group is performing, I can help them in this.


Third is about concept The charisma of hyungs can attract fans well. My cute, gentle image should be able to the likings of fans as well.


Fourthly, the self-confidence I have in whatever I do helps to project a better image


Fifthly, there is no reason. If Mr. YHS would give me another chance, I would never make you regret, I'll work very hard. I will use the charm and self-confidence that I’ve never shown before. If you are wiling to give me a chance, I'll really do my part well.


Seems like I have a thing for maknae of the group too.
Keep drawn to them, whether it's Shinhwa, SS501 or BigBang. >.<
That's all from me.
p/s. i'm sick, i hope i can recover soon.

posted by sippy @ 1:56 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Aaron Liu said…

    i'll admit.. that dude has a killer body... hahaha.... hmmmm...

    your blog a lot of dude's pics eh dearie?

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger sippy said…

    well, i'm a girl, so of course i'll post dude's pics are posted, takkan you want to me post hot chick's pics rite??

    another reason is that my life pretty boring, the most interesting that i do is go online and seek for gorgeous Asian hunks. *grin*

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous sully86 said…

    Omigosh that is a basking robin ice-cream he is holding!!! *Droolssss!!!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Zj89 said…

    Dude.. can think of smthin other than food ar.. o.O

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous asaph said…

    sippy ar sippy.... koren boys all d way only wan...zzzzzzzzz stop talking about korean boys laaa.. they did nothing 4 u at all... ur juz liking them 4 their fame , looks and body...juz physical appearences ..zzzzzzzzzzzz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates